The Studio Channel SC-226 is a stereo channel recording plug-in, featuring four band equalizer, an analog "signature" optical compressor and at the heart of the shelving and bell filters, a tube simulator and Brick-Wall peak limiter designed to reproduce the warmth of vintage recordings with unrivaled quality and realism.
The Studio Channel is tube style virtual equalizer / compressor. It is equally suited for delicate vocal as well as dynamic instrument recordings such as lead guitar, bass guitar, drums and horns. The algorithm was designed to emulate the response of a high-end vintage analog equalizer/compressor.
Exceptional for tracking, mixing or mastering, the Studio Channel recreates the warm sound qualities of its analog hardware ancestors.
- 12AX7 Tube Emulation control
- High Pass filter 18dB/octave
- Input and Output level controls
- Bass control (shelving / peaking) Boost / Cut up to 24dB
- Treble control (shelving / peaking) Boost / Cut up to 20dB
- Low and High mids Boost / Cut up to 18dB
- Threshold, Compression, Attach and Release controls
- Phase reverse switch
- Brick-Wall peak limiter
- Full Automation for all parameters PC and Mac OS X
- Easy-to-use vintage interface.